“A goal without a plan is just a wish”
I’m going to start making monthly goals and then looking back at them nearer the end of the month to see how well I do. I won’t get annoyed at myself for not reaching the goal, I will simply add it to next months.
- Visit a pumpkin patch with Lennon
- Host Lennon’s first Halloween party
- Buy myself a new dress
- Buy a unit for the toilet cleaning products
- Get a waggas (With the Little Elves crew)
- Get my hair cut
- Put on 2lb
- Sort out my clothes for my autumn/winter collection. (Put the sandals away!)
- Attend all the plan’s I have booked in my diary
- Most importantly stay Happy, Motivated & Healthy!
You may notice that most of these goals are about Myself, well that will be because all my other time is taken up by Lennon anyway. I think a single mother needs to look after herself more too.
Thank you for reading, Don’t forget to like, comment & Follow.